Sunday, April 13, 2025

Another Weekend in Monument

We were excited to see that plumbing fixtures, the tub, and toilets had been installed, many rooms had been painted, and desktops were installed.







There is lots to do with installing the cameras inside and outside of the house as well as finishing off the ends of wires so that they are functional. Chris and I both worked on that this weekend (as well as labeling each wire).

The accent wall in our master bedroom didn't turn out quite how I had envisioned. Chris and I both said, "Oh, it's purple," when we first saw it. (You don't see it so much in the picture below).

I couldn't believe that the color I had looked at on large paint samples for so long could be so off. I took a picture of my small sample against the wall. No way those are the same colors. 


On Monday, I took my sample to Sherwin Williams and had them create a color match formula from the paint sample. The formula for the paint on the wall was way off from the formula from the paint sample. Hopefully we can get it changed, and hopefully the final color is actually what I am hoping for!