Sunday, April 27, 2025

Kristen's Mission Emails - Week 45

Happy transfer week!! Let's get into it! 
  • I'm training in Noarlunga with my brand new missionary, Sister Douglas (my first comp in the field from Utah if you can believe it!) She's so cute and excited for the work and we're gonna cook something up in this area!! (Bye bye music....for now, trust) 
  • We woke up at 4:30am for a dawn service in the city for Anzac Day. It was a pretty solemn ceremony, a lot like Veterans Day. But it was cool to be a part of it! Perks of having a Tassie (Tasmanian)comp is I learned a lot about it's significance! 
  • Had my first baptism???? Okay so I came in and there was a baptism the next day. The other sisters we replaced stayed behind for it so I didn't have to do anything 😙 Her name is Karen and it's been so cool to see how it's blessed her life already! 
  • Before transfers, Sis Walters and I got lots planned for the next music devotional! It will be all about "The Good Shepherd". I'm still in the music group so I won't get too much fomo (fear of missing out)! 
I had a YSA ask me what he should do, feeling like he was at a spiritual plateau, even though he was doing all the things he was supposed to. It was a really good question!! I basically told him to keep doing the things, but to make them more personal. 

When we keep commitments, we aren't going to be at a continual rate of conversion. So what do we do when we feel stuck, even when we're doing what we're supposed to? Ask the Lord what you can start doing or change, bring questions to Him, study them out, learn to love the temple, and be okay with having small moments of the Holy Ghost made apparent. We don't all need a burning bush and pillar of light. 

Bring your desire to grow closer to your Father in Heaven to Him, and in His time and means, He will provide a way. 

My new district


Love you all so so much, have a great week! 

Sister Kline🫶