There was so much progress happening at the house, it was hard to stay away. Plus, someone had bumped the camera outside so that the solar panel wasn't getting any sun and someone else had unplugged our kitchen camera.
After attending a funeral for our neighbor in the morning, Chris and I packed up and drove to Monument and started working on a few items on his wish list.
We installed cameras. Granted I didn't do as much work as he did, but I helped by checking to make sure the wires were live and connected properly. You can see some of the camera wires on the pillars on the deck. We opened up the slider for the first time and enjoyed the indoor/outdoor feel of our great room.
We added pegboard to an upstairs utility closet in the laundry room.
Chris brought down two old cabinets from the storage room at Pelican Shores North and we added them to his electronics room along with a countertop and some wall pegboard.
I took updated pictures of the concrete edging on the driveway, the new AC, the back of the house, and lighting.
The A/C
Back of the House
Lighting
Before we left for home, Chris and I worked on installing the mantel mount for the tv. Because the tv will sit high on the fireplace, the mantel mount allows the tv to lower and raise for easier watching. \
Chris has researched and added a lot of cool gizmos to this house.