I held a Koala!
- Zone conference!! President gave us a training on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and when I say the Spirit was SOOO strong, I mean STRONG. Constant testaments to me that we always need more Jesus.
- Saw wild kangaroos—they exist and actually bounce and its so silly and I want to hug one
- Went to President's son, Mitchell's, farewell dinner! He is now in Ghana serving the Lord #RWH #trynottogetmalaria
- Had so many people come to sports night and English class!! Finding is going crazy with that
- Hotboxed some hornets with Raid that miraculously didn't sting us. Didn't even see them til after we cut their branch down and they were just chilling on the ground
- Went finding/exploring in the city!
- Had a cutie little dinner at this gorgeous lookout
- I held a koala!! Her name was Bluey and she was still in training and super munchy and I can now cross my biggest Aussie to-do off my list!!
This week, we finished our Book of Mormon in 90 days challenge as a mission which was super cool! We marked our scriptures for the Atonement and the Savior's name, and He is on almost every single page. It truly is Another Testament of Jesus Christ.
Because we finished, my regular personal studies have been reinstated, which means reading through all of the standard works! I finished Exodus today and I genuinely enjoyed learning about the modern significance of the construction of the tabernacle (minus all the cubits this and cubits that). The ordinances then followed a similar pattern of cleansing, anointing, sanctifying, and blessing as now.
All of it points to the Savior and His Atonement, even though it was a different time with a different law. When we look beyond the actual actions and see what they represent, it affirms that God is unchanging yesterday, today, and forever.
This is another long week because we get to go to the temple next week SOOOO see you next Thursday!
Love,
Sister Kline
(P.S. my birthday is coming up...April 19, mark your calendars!!)