Friday, April 18, 2025

Sunnyvale Court Landscape

I am trying to wrap my head around where to have a garden that gives the most sunshine as well as the whole landscaping plan. Our neighbor, Mike, has a landscape company and his designer is currently helping us put ideas on paper so that we can submit them to the HOA for review and approval. Sometimes it is an exercise in patience though.

Matt, the designer, keeps saying that he is "learning" new software and things will look great when he does. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR THE PATIENCE FOR YOU TO LEARN THE SOFTWARE NOR DO I WANT TO PAY FOR THE TIME IT TAKES YOU TO DO IT!

This is my preliminary plan. North is at the top.


This is the plan that Matt sent me:


I feel as though I need to hold his hand through the process to get it right. Anyway... most days are filled with stress these days.