Long time no see people, but believe it or not, this was such a fast 10 days for me!
- Quick rundown of what we did:
- Exchanges in the city!! I love walking up to randos on a busy street😱😱 (not really) but we see miracles each time for real
- We're trying to invite 1500 people to church as a district this week
- Hit my 10 months today😭🤯
- We are getting ready for the Easter devotional! The time is almost here!! If you happen to be awake at 3am on Sunday morning, feel free to tune in to the zoom😉
- We put our cutie friend Tia on date for May 23—her lunar birthday!! She's been taught so much and asks some super insightful questions and I look forward to teaching her every week! We might not speak each other's language (thanks Mandarin-speaking elders) but we both speak teenage girl, so we can still communicate.💅
- General conference cooked! Let me know what your favorite talk was; I loved the focus on Christ's Atonement this time around🫶
- Finished my crochet sweater!!🧶
- Got to go to the temple (probably for the last time on the mission before it closes) and it was so enlightening!
I love the temple and I understand why our leaders keep urging us to attend frequently!!💗
I loved this quote from Sister Runia's talk, "Your Repentance Doesn’t Burden Jesus Christ; It Brightens His Joy"
"I believe this fresh view of repentance means that even though we don’t have perfect obedience yet, we try affectionate obedience now, choosing to stay, again and again, because we love Him."
She said it perfectly. So just keep trying, just keep trusting and choosing to believe in what we may not understand yet. As we choose faith, we will receive the witness after (Ether 12:6)
Love you all, see you in a few days!!