Monday, June 17, 2024

Kristen is a Missionary

Kristen started her home MTC service bright and early on Monday morning, June 17th with a 6:30 am wake up time.

She is not typically a morning person, so 6:30 came way too bright and way too early!

She was up though, and that's amazing.

Kristen took a short 15 walk around the lake in her I <3 Jesus (I heart Jesus) and then got ready for her day. Her first class started at 8:30 which gave her time to shower and have breakfast.

She might have snuck a tiny nap in after lunch!

The rest of her day was very scheduled with classes, study with her companion Sister Foote from Utah, and then personal study for an hour. Long days.

Chris left in the afternoon for an overnight trip to Austin.

Kristen had breaks at lunch and then dinner. I think the 10:30 pm bedtime was a welcome sight!