I woke up in Jamaica the next morning and just could not get out of bed the nausea was so bad. Chris went down for breakfast without me and many in our group headed off for excursions. Having been to Jamaica twice already, and not having any excursions planned, I was happy to not feel as though I was missing out. I suffered with nauseousness all day long. I took some medicine and ate some chocolate strawberries that had been delivered to our room the night before. That was about all I could handle. I watched Beauty and the Beast.
Chris spent the morning exercising and then opted to check out the area directly off the ship. He didn’t stay off too long as many of the vendors and locals heckled him. He did not have a very fun day. Neither did I. I honestly tried to throw up a couple of times but just couldn’t.
Maria and Kirsten stopped by to check on me after dinner. So grateful for good friends.
Around 9 pm, I asked Chris if he would find me some ginger ale. I drank it and then drifted off to sleep. I woke up around 10 pm and realized that I felt a bit better with my nausea, head ache, and body aches.