Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Morning Surprise

Sometimes Kristen takes forever to get her self in to bed.  She is quite the night owl and when she doesn't have to get up for school in the morning, she is awake until long after I am asleep and then sleeps in the next morning.  I wish sometimes that I had that skill of sleeping in. 

On the night before Valentine's Day, I was trying to scoot her off to bed in a timely fashion but finally headed off to bed myself and let her do whatever it was she was doing.

I noticed her creation the next morning when I woke up.  I came in to my bathroom to get ready to exercise and as usual worked to get dressed in the dark.  I noticed something funny as I passed by my sink.  When I turned on the lights to make a closer inspection, I was greeted with this:


I thought that maybe Chris worked with her to put it up since he was out of town, but she came up with it all on her own.  She also put a sticky note heart on her bathroom mirror for Misha.  Sweet girl.